Sword Art Online Blackswordsman: Ace (CN)（MOD (Unlimited Money) v2.65）
- Current Version:
- File size: 84M
2、Standoff 2 MOD APK comes with FPS mode only. So there are many new shooting players not try the FPS mode games. Because available shooting games are made with FPP mode. New players are tough to join this FPS mode. But those who already play the FPS game will be easier to understand the gameplay. Don’t panic while playing each level. Handle any situation smoothly to become a No. 1 grander from the game.kanpo.cc
3、Sky Glider 3D Mod Sky Glider 3D Mod APK 4.1 (Free upgrade) Features:Free UpgradeNo AdsNever-seen-before new experience of gliding into targets to earn points.Addictive gameplay, easy-to-learn controls.
- Sword Art Online Blackswordsman: Ace (CN)
- <p>Nintendo is letting its fans have their say thanks to a big new update to the company’s website. Folks browsing for new games on Nintendo's official site can now read or leave reviews on their favorite game’s listing. The new feature isn’t live on all games just yet, but you can hand out stars to a few big names, including Breath of the Wild and Splatoon 2.</p><p>Nintendo makes it easy for opinionated players to leave their mark. You can choose from predetermined tags (Graphics, Family friendly, etc.) to describe the game’s quality or type up your own review before leaving a score based on a five-star system. All you need to leave a rating is a Nintendo account. Users also have the option to upvote reviews for helpfulness.</p><p>Is this a sign that Nintendo is opening up in terms of community features, or just a fun little extra? Tell us your thoughts in the comments.</p>
- To every place at once, and nowhere fixed,
- <p>The predecessor to Wave Light's dark fantasy sequel, Demon's Rise is a brutally hard and deep RPG, that pits your team of warriors against overwhelming odds. And it's currently discounted to £3.99 / $3.99 on the App Store.</p><p>You create your party from a massive roster of fantasy fighters, including spell-crafting wizards, mind-controlling illusionists, axe-wielding dwarven mercenaries, and more. Besides the focus on positioning and special abilities, you'll need to watch your party's morale, and gather experience to unlock new skills to use in battle.</p><p>While the sequel improved on numerous mechanics and introduced new classes, the first Demon's Rise remains a worthwhile genre entry for those seeking a merciless strategic challenge. You can find the game on iPad and iPhone.</p>
- <p>The folks behind Pocket God and Desert Ashes are teaming up to bring you Pocket God vs. Desert Ashes on PS Vita.</p><p>While Desert Ashes itself is more recent real-time strategy game for the PS Vita, Pocket God is a cartoony god game from 2009.</p><p>Desert Ashes itself is based on Mecho Wars, a 2009 game from the same creator.</p><p>It turns out Luc Bernard (Mecho Wars) and Dave Castelnuovo (Pocket God) were fans of each others’ work, and so they decided to collaborate.</p><p>As explained in a post on the PlayStation blog, Pocket God vs. Desert Ashes will feature gameplay similar to Desert Ashes, with singleplayer, skirmish, and multiplayer modes.</p><p>The PS Vita, PSTV, and PS4 versions also get exclusive multiplayer maps.</p><p>According to TouchArcade, an iOS version might also happen at some point.</p><p>Our review of Pocket God wasn’t extremely positive, but our Mecho Wars review did earn the game a Bronze Award.</p>
– Stability improvements
- “APK” install it on your device.
- Enter the game.